Saturday, February 20, 2010

Diazepam In Thailand I Heard That It Is Still Possible To Buy Diazepam (Valium) Without Prescription In Thailand-is That Right?

I heard that it is still possible to buy diazepam (Valium) without prescription in thailand-is that right? - diazepam in thailand

In Thailand, you do not see a recipe to the pharmacist. They are like the local doctors. Training for 5 years and have a degree in pharmacy. They also participate in training programs to follow. Just go and help themselves and try to explain as much as possible. If she can manage a patient, ie when the patient called the doctor. Well, if everyone was like ..........

6 comments:

kik said...

Yes.

not only in Thailand, a smaller number of countries in South Asia ex. India, Philippines, Indonesia, u can buy all sorts of medicines without prescription.

peanutz said...

Yes Can be used as prescribed.

Nana Butterfly said...

Yes, of course, even with a menu of other drugs.

Note that not subjected to during the international voyage, the journey. The surplus is equivalent to the distribution of drugs in several Asian countries. Example: If your trip is 6 days but not more than 6 tablets.

dave o said...

You can use a wide range of prescription medicines in Thailand, including valium.I buy a bag full of large department and gave my neighbors loud dogs .... I have more, oops

gmrichar... said...

It is true that the reactions of the people on ..... You can use all kinds of drugs .... and in the pocket where the pills as an antihistamine or analgesic How do I know .... I have had it once ... but remember that you do not know if the pills want to buy ExpireDate and make a big basket.

lil sammy said...

Yup. We give a full 30 or something, but if you go and say you have concerns, give 3 or 4 pieces. My friends were wont to do, because I am afraid of flying. They all pharmacies, I think. Xanax, also.

Post a Comment